1. Melt chocolate just like butter. Add salt and let cool.
2. Beat the yolks with 40 g of sugar until they take a light color. add the mixture with enveloping movements.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff with the missing sugar and add. also with smooth movements.
4. Put waxed paper cut to size at the bottom of a pudding mold. Pour the preparation into the mold.
5.Take to preheated oven, at moderate temperature. 180 degrees, for 25 minutes. Remove.
6. Unmold and let cool to room temperature. Sprinkle with icing sugar.